are founded on the principle that owning real estate today is a big
job. Owners and managers need the expertise of so many different
professionals that unless there is
hub where all this information can be found owners are not being well served.
property path is designed to bring together all the real estate needs
of owners, managers and the professionals that serve them, to one
Some Basic Rules:1.
We are a real estate article directory. We publish only real estate
related articles and must be useful to real estate professionals or
2. Your contribution must be your original work and you must have the
right to to distribute the article(s) or image(s) to
www.yourpropertypath.com for publication.
3. By submitting your article you grant to your property path a
perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, right and license to use this
article as an attachment to our newsletter with full credit and
reference given to the author.
4. We may remove this article and or archive it without notice.
5. Write useful, actionable information. No sales or advertising pieces, please
6. Internet readers scan rather than read. Make your main points easy to grab, Try using bullets
7. Appropriate credit will be given to the author along with contact information in the bio box
You may choose one category, but we reserve the right to place your article in another, if we feel it more appropriate
You may publish an article only once, multiple publications or category choices are not allowed
1. Our format style requires an article summary for every article
2. A summary must have no less than 25 characters and not more than 100 characters
3. The summary cannot have links and must represent the article content or it may be considered spamming
1. This is where you tell people you are a knowledgeable professional
2. Write informative, useful articles and you will be picked up by sites that need content
3. Content must not be less than 400 words and not more than 5000 words.
4. Not more than two links allowed. Links to questionable sites like porn, guns or alcohol are not allowed
5. Contact information should appear only in the author’s bio.
1. This is where you tell people who you are and leave your contact info
2. Your bio must have no less than 50 characters and not more than 250 characters
3. Your bio box may include up to three links
We value your trust and your privacy. We do not sell, distribute or rent your contact info to others.
We are not list brokers and will never sell or distribute your
registration information. If you opt out from our marketing List, or
unsubscribe from email or newsletter programs you will be added to our
Do Not Email list.
The articles produced at Your Property Path are a service providing
general information and are not represented to be wholly accurate. We
expect the reader to determine the accuracy of any article and to
research the professional standing of any author before acting on
information read in this web site. The information contained on this
site is not a substitute for professional or legal advice.
Your Property Path, advertisers and content providers assume no
liability for any inaccurate or incomplete information or any liability
whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by anyone due to actions
taken as a result of using or relying on information from this web site.
By logging onto Your Property Path, users agree and understand that we
do not represent or warranty that any article, sample letter or sample
form on this site complies with copyright law or is legal or complete
in your state.
This site may link to other web sites. This does not constitute an
endorsement or recommendation of that web site. Therefore we assume no
liability whatsoever for the content or for any loss or damage suffered
by you or anyone as a result of using or relying on information from
affiliates or other linked web sites.
yourpropertypath.com reserves the right not to publish every article submitted.
You may republish any article that is followed by the tag ,
REsourced from www.yourpropertypath.com
as long as you do not edit and you
agree to preserve all links to the author and and the tag
REsourced from www.yourpropertypath.com. You agree to preserve all links